Thursday 29 September 2016

HUNAR HALE'S `CAR'NAMA

Hunar Hale's `car'nama

The actress had a harrowing experience trying to get her car driven down from Delhi to Mumbai


Hunar Hale moved bag and baggage to Mumbai following her marriage with actor Mayank Gandhi, but she had a rather harrowing experience in trying to get her car driven down from Delhi. The agency she hired for the purpose promised to deliver within five days, which did not happen. Says Hunar, “I got through them after calling up incessantly for five days. They were curt and told me to get in touch with a third party to whom the car had been handed over. I argued as I had assigned them to bring my car.Left with no choice, I called them up to whom the car was handed over. To my shock, they told me that the car would be delivered only after I deposit `10,000 into their account.“

Her husband Mayank then devised a plan to expose the agency . “Mayank got a friend to call them to have another car driven to Delhi.They then reached the venue and nabbed them. He also got the car back without paying an extra penny,“ she says.

(TOI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

POLE-DANCING ROBOTS SHOW OFF THEIR MOVES

Pole-dancing robots built by Briton Giles Walker perform at a Las Vegas gentlemen’s club on Monday. The event was held to coincide with C...