Thursday 22 September 2016

WORLD RAP - I feared he'd splash acid in my face: Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan, who recently broke off her engagement to Russian oligarch Egor Tarabasov , has revealed his abusive tendencies towards her in a tell-all interview with a Russian television channel.

The Mean Girls star told the channel that there was a time when her ex-fiance broke into her house and started strangling her. “I went to bed and he broke into my house. He started strangling me...I feared that Egor may splash acid in my face. I jumped out to the balcony and shouted, `He's trying to kill me, call the police!' I am lucky to come to Moscow to speak.“

Following their short-lived romance, photos of Egor appearing to grab LiLo during a fight on a beach in Greece, went viral online.

After the interview, Egor released a statement to a Hollywood website, saying, “It has come to my attention that my former fiancĂ©e, Lindsay Lohan, is planning a new smear campaign against me in the Russian and international media.My relationship with Lindsay came to an end in July 2016. In the weeks that followed, there were numerous attempts to discredit my name by inaccurately portraying the nature of our relationship, publishing distorted facts, and making false accusations.“

(TOI)




No comments:

Post a Comment

POLE-DANCING ROBOTS SHOW OFF THEIR MOVES

Pole-dancing robots built by Briton Giles Walker perform at a Las Vegas gentlemen’s club on Monday. The event was held to coincide with C...