Thursday 22 September 2016

Stars to reveal their intimate secrets on new talk show

Have you ever wondered if Bollywood stars have a regular life too? Well, they do. And now, you can catch a glimpse of their intimate moments and their secrets on COLORS INFINITY's new talk show, Ciaz presents Vogue BFFs powered by Yu Mobile and style partner Myntra. Here's what the stars have to say about people and matters close to their heart, which they have spoken about on this show...Deepika Padukone:
We meet countless people at various points in our lives, but few manage to make a special place.Anaita is one such person. We first met at work, which over the years has turned into a friendship for a lifetime! Kareena Kapoor
Khan: I enjoy endless conversations with my closest friends, and of the many confessions that I make only with them, I have spilled quite a few on the show... from my crush on Angelina Jolie to the one thing that I would steal from Saif. Kajol:
My relationship with Mickey spans across three decades, even before my debut. He's been a constant in my life, almost like family , and I trust only him to make me look good on screen and off it, too.
Anil Kapoor:
I enjoy being tagged `versatile' as I believe my interpretation of fashion and style have evolved over the span of my career. Coming a long way from my tapori look of yesteryear to the suave fitted suits of today , for me, staying current and contemporary is the mantra. Since most fans emulate their favourite stars, I often pay heed to Rhea and Sonam's advice on trends and certain aspects of my styling.

The show launches on September 24 and will air every Saturday at 9pm on COLORS INFINITY.
(TOI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

POLE-DANCING ROBOTS SHOW OFF THEIR MOVES

Pole-dancing robots built by Briton Giles Walker perform at a Las Vegas gentlemen’s club on Monday. The event was held to coincide with C...